Brrr! Another cold day in Ohio! We have quite a bit of snow too - and no school! Those of you that know me, know that this is my kind of weather! (well the snow - maybe not this cold!) My dear friend Janice Weightman shared that today is national "cuddle" day! Seems fitting for such a cold day!
Here's a card for today that will warm your heart!
This card features
This paper stack Gorgeous!
And check out the Happy Heart embossing folder - love this - I don't know about you, but it seems I can never get enough of our embossing folders........
Here's a close up -
* Card Base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White Card Stock, scored at
* The next layer is 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 - embossed with the Happy Heart embossing folder
* The Designer paper banner is cut with my Big Shot and the Banner Framelits - the Twitterpated banner was cut free hand -
* I used the 2 inch circle punch for the black circle - and layered this on the You + Me stamp- which was stamped in Real Red Ink and punched with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch.
* I added some "twirled" white bakers twine to the left of the banner - and a snip of a tea lace doily. I love these doilies and especially love using them on Valentines.
* Also added some Real Red Cotton Ribbon- this was a ribbon idea I learned from Donna Griffith of Stampin' Up! - she sent me a card with ribbon like this and I loved the idea! She is super creative!
To do this - I cut two pieces of ribbon - the first piece was just attached flat onto the top of the banner - and then I took the second piece of ribbon, knotted it and attached it with a glue dot. Easy and simple - but I like the idea!
Below are all the products used in my card - should you wish to purchase any of these - simply click on the image and you will be taken to my online store to order! And remember, it's Saleabration - so you can receive a FREE Saleabration product with every $50 you purchase!!! Yay!!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for visiting today! Stay warm!