Here 's a beautiful card I am sharing today for my Tuesday Tutorial! Enjoy!!
Stamp Sets: Falling Flowers (139553W or 139556C)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (131180) Crushed Curry (131173), Flirty Flamingo ( 141397), Sweet Sugarplum (141395) Versamark (102283)
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum (141423), Shimmery White (121297), Whisper White (100730)
Other: White Stampin; Emboss Powder (109132),Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon (141298), May Flowers Thinlits (140276), Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), Rhinestones (119246), Stampin’ Spritz (126185), Aqua Brush (103954), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129056), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (140332), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309)
TIP: Purchase the Falling Flowers Bundle #142329C or 142328W and save 10%!!
Measurements: 8 ¼” x 5 ¾” – fold in half
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock 3 ¾” x 5”
Shimmery White cardstock – 3” x 4 ¾”
Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon – 5 ½ "
- Stamp the image in Pear Pizzazz on Shimmery White base
- On scraps of Shimmery White, stamp flower images in Versamark and emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder; heat set
- Spritz images with water and use an Aqua Painter and ink from lids of stamp pads or re-inkers to colour images – centers in Crushed Curry; small flowers if Flirty Flamingo; large flowers in Sweet Sugarplum
- Use the Magnetic Platform and the May Flower Thinlits to cut the images
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere flowers to front of card
- Add Rhinestones and ribbon
- Adhere all layers together; stamp on inside of card and outside of envelope.