All images © 1990-2016 Stampin’ Up!®
My tutorial today features the Sweet Cupcake stamp set - love it!
Here's the tutorial and supply list:
▪ Stamp Sets: Sweet Cupcake (141498) (Bundle 142232) Touches Of Texture (w141934) (c143251)
▪ Inks: Watermelon Wonder (138323), Flirty Flamingo (141397), Blushing Bride (131172) Sahara Sand (126976) Smoky Slate (131179) Archival Basic Black (140931)
▪ Paper: Basic Black cs (121045), Whisper White cs (100730), Watermelon Wonder cs (138334)
▪ Whisper White Thick cs (140272)
▪ Other: Stapler (139083), Linen Thread (104199), Big Shot (113439), Cupcake Cutouts Framelits (141474), Big Shot die brush (140603), 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes (141410), Delicate White Doilies (141701)
Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2”
Whisper White cardstock 3-1/2” x 5”, scrap piece
Watermelon Wonder cardstock 3-3/4” x 5-1/4”, 1/2” x 1-3/4”
Basic Black card stock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
1. Adhere Basic Black cardstock to Whisper White Thick cardstock.
2. Texture Emboss Watermelon Wonder cardstock using Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Adhere over the center of Basic Black cardstock using dimensionals.
3. Stamp large splatter image from Touches of Texture stamp set using Sahara Sand ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
4. Stamp cupcake bottom image using Sahara Sand and Smoky Slate ink. Stamp cupcake top using Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, and Watermelon Wonder ink. Die cut images using Cupcake Cutouts Framelits.
5. Adhere a small piece of the Delicate White Doily to the Whisper White cardstock. Wrap a piece of Linen Thread over doily, staple in place. Adhere cupcake images over Linen Thread using Dimensionals.
6. Stamp greeting using Basic Black ink onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock. Staple in place to cupcake images.
7. Adhere Flirty Flamingo In Color Enamel Shapes to the card front.
You can shop for products used for this card by clicking on any of the images below!
Enjoy!!! And don't forget the Special Offers for this week end on Sept. 7 - tomorrow!
See and shop for them HERE,
It sure is great to have a long weekend, but today sure seems like a Monday to me!!!! Have a good day!!